Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley in its ongoing War on Apertures — and, suffice to say, it was not the brand’s most popular decision.
But, life goes on, and whether you own AirPods (the newer, wireless earphones) or remain a proud, EarPod-wearing member of the resistance, they generally sound and look pretty good.
There are, however, a couple issues with Apple’s in-ear headphones: they aren’t always comfortable and they have a tendency to fall out. While we cannot convince the folks in Cupertino to chill out about headphone jacks, we do have an easy fix for those fit issues: . Read more…
More about Music, Apple, Iphone, Headphones, and Podcasts
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- December 13, 2016Apple’s BeatsX wireless earphones delayed until February 2017 Good news: AirPods will just barely make it in time before Christmas. Bad news: Apple's other pair of highly anticipated wireless headphones, BeatsX, are delayed until February.
- September 8, 2016Apple AirPods Intelligently Connect to Your Devices, While Delivering 5-Hours of Use on a Single Charge
Photo credit: CNet
The new iPhones may lack headphones jacks, but with Apple AirPods, they may soon be a distant memory. These wireless headphones boast an integrated Apple W1 chip to […]
- September 21, 2017Bose tees up an Apple AirPods competitor, the SoundSport Free Whether or not you think Apple AirPods look silly, you can't question their popularity. Demand has outpaced supply for much of their nine-month existence, fueling both Apple's bottom line […]
- October 14, 2017Why is your dongle called a ‘dongle?’ Dongles have become a pervasive aspect of our existence.
New iPhone users who refuse to abandon the headphone jack are common dongle users. Dongle streaming devices are regularly […]
- January 22, 2017We might be saying goodbye to the iPhone’s home button When the iPhone 7 killed off the headphone jack, some Apple fans were up in arms. If the rumors about the features of 2017's iPhone X (or whatever Apple winds up calling it) are true, the […]
- October 18, 2017Trump’s tweets just might forever prevent his ‘Muslim travel ban’ Perhaps no politician is as compelled to cram his foot into his own mouth as President Donald Trump.
Two judges recently issued temporary blocks of the White House's third attempt […]