Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley in its ongoing War on Apertures — and, suffice to say, it was not the brand’s most popular decision.
But, life goes on, and whether you own AirPods (the newer, wireless earphones) or remain a proud, EarPod-wearing member of the resistance, they generally sound and look pretty good.
There are, however, a couple issues with Apple’s in-ear headphones: they aren’t always comfortable and they have a tendency to fall out. While we cannot convince the folks in Cupertino to chill out about headphone jacks, we do have an easy fix for those fit issues: . Read more…
More about Music, Apple, Iphone, Headphones, and Podcasts
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- December 13, 2016Apple’s BeatsX wireless earphones delayed until February 2017 Good news: AirPods will just barely make it in time before Christmas. Bad news: Apple's other pair of highly anticipated wireless headphones, BeatsX, are delayed until February.
- September 8, 2016Apple AirPods Intelligently Connect to Your Devices, While Delivering 5-Hours of Use on a Single Charge
Photo credit: CNet
The new iPhones may lack headphones jacks, but with Apple AirPods, they may soon be a distant memory. These wireless headphones boast an integrated Apple W1 chip to […]
- January 22, 2017We might be saying goodbye to the iPhone’s home button When the iPhone 7 killed off the headphone jack, some Apple fans were up in arms. If the rumors about the features of 2017's iPhone X (or whatever Apple winds up calling it) are true, the […]
- July 29, 2017Get in the best shape of your life with this fitness tracker that’s also a personal trainer Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
There’s nothing better than being in shape. It prolongs your life, it makes […]
- April 8, 2017Your AirPod case could become a waterproof, wireless charging station for all the devices in your pocket Apple's latest killer iPhone accessory, AirPods, are great earbuds and appear to be getting more popular by the day — but they really only let you do one thing: connect to your […]
- August 21, 2017This jacket uses solar power to give off a Kryptonite-like glow in the dark
This jacket is powered by the sun and can glow for up to 12 hours. The high-tech jacket stores light from the sun during the day and then releases it night. It also looks super […]