Drones are nothing new, but we’re just starting with models that can actually fly passengers around, and the Bentley Sky Lounge could be one of them. Designed to shuttle Bentley customers, the autonomous drone offers vertical takeoff and landing, while transporting passengers door to door as requested, complete with a lounge area as well as complete lie flat seats for the ultimate in relaxation. Continue reading for more pictures and information.
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- August 6, 2017Wider 130 Yacht Has Diesel-Electric Propulsion System, Can Run On Batteries Alone
Unlike other yachts, the Wider 130 features a diesel-electric propulsion system that can run on batteries alone. Other luxurious amenities include: floor-to-ceiling windows in the main […]
- February 2, 2017Smartphone-Controlled Air Pack Drone Lets You Send Deliveries at the Push of a Button
Amazon Prime Air may be great for occasional deliveries, but what if you just need to send a car key or wallet back to someone close by? Introducing the Air Pack. The drone is equipped […]
- June 9, 2017Who needs a recall when you have over-the-air updates? Certainly not Tesla Tesla has just issued probably the smoothest, least disruptive vehicle "recall" ever.
The company recently found out that a software flaw might affect the passenger seat airbag […]
- September 17, 2017Kahn Bentley Bentayga Le Mans Edition Has Blacked Out Design, Custom 23″ Wheels
When a factory Bentley Bentayga just isn't stealth enough, there's this one-off model by Kahn Automobiles disagrees. The Le Mans Edition will set you back a whopping $227,734, and […]
- May 23, 2017Hypercar Maker Pagani Unveils Futuristic Private Jet with a Full Ceiling Display
Airbus partnered with Italian hypercar makers Atelier Pagani Automobili to create a custom ACJ319neo private jet that combines both luxury and speed. What sets this apart from other […]
- September 29, 2017Passenger Drone is a futuristic aircraft that has actually flown with passengers IRL We've seen multiple flying car self-flying electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) concepts lately, as short air travel has been tabbed as a next-gen solution for urban […]