Driving can already be stressful enough, and it’s not helped by the plethora of aggressive-sounding horns standard in most cars.
Fortunately, YouTuber Mark Rober has come up with the “nicest car horn ever,” a higher-pitched honk that toots twice quickly.
It’s for situations where you want to show courtesy, like if a driver forgets something on their roof, or you want a car to move forward in the drive-thru.
But for more pressing situations, there’s a horn that bellows like an ocean liner — perfect when you want to warn some pesky kids off the road. Car makers, it’s not a bad idea. Read more…
More about Video, Cars, Transportation, Culture, and Car
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- May 18, 2017Facebook just brought all your notifications under one roof Facebook's latest tweak goes beyond just the social network itself — instead, the Facebook team is looking to bring its whole family of apps closer together.
The new feature, […]
- May 9, 2017Who needs T-Pain? Waze now lets you record your own GPS directions Sick of the way your GPS app reads out directions? Now you can take the wheel by recording yourself talking, in a new Waze update.
SEE ALSO: Uber wants to wean drivers off Google Maps and […]
- June 4, 2017Trump Twitter bot reminds us that all his tweets are coming from the White House The often flippant, emotional stream of tweets from President Trump never ceases to amaze, particularly since it is, for all intents and purposes, filled with official messages from the […]
- March 4, 2017Mike Pence wants an apology after the AP publishes second lady’s email address Vice President Mike Pence's email controversy is growing.
Pence is demanding the Associated Press take down the private email address of his wife, Karen, after the AP published it, […]
- June 17, 2017The deck of cards has been reinvented
The makers of Air Deck playing cards wanted to optimize a convenient deck for travel. The slim, stylish cards are also super durable, boasting a tear-resistant and waterproof material. […]
- June 22, 2017This app allows you to try on lipsticks from every brand you’ve ever had your eye on Who needs to try on lipstick IRL when you can do it without leaving your room?
You might remember Meitu, the selfie-editing app that brought you some of these amazing […]