Driving can already be stressful enough, and it’s not helped by the plethora of aggressive-sounding horns standard in most cars.
Fortunately, YouTuber Mark Rober has come up with the “nicest car horn ever,” a higher-pitched honk that toots twice quickly.
It’s for situations where you want to show courtesy, like if a driver forgets something on their roof, or you want a car to move forward in the drive-thru.
But for more pressing situations, there’s a horn that bellows like an ocean liner — perfect when you want to warn some pesky kids off the road. Car makers, it’s not a bad idea. Read more…
More about Video, Cars, Transportation, Culture, and Car
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- July 19, 2017New Mercedes S-Class packs a crazy amount of futuristic tech Ask any Mercedes enthusiast, and they'll tell you that the company's S-Class is the car to beat in the luxury class. It's so far ahead of everything else, that it usually takes other car […]
- August 5, 2017A perfect hack if Apple’s earphones don’t fit your ears Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley […]
- August 14, 2017These vibrating wristbands claim to melt stress away in just 30 seconds TouchPoints is a pair of pulsating wearables that use stimulating vibrations to help diffuse stress.
Bilateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile (BLAST) has been used in several studies to […]
- May 18, 2017Facebook just brought all your notifications under one roof Facebook's latest tweak goes beyond just the social network itself — instead, the Facebook team is looking to bring its whole family of apps closer together.
The new feature, […]
- July 5, 2017China’s most popular game restricts kids to playing for just an hour a day, to curb mobile addiction China's most popular game is now limiting play time for younger players, amid reports of increasing game addiction.
Tencent's smash hit smartphone app, Honour of Kings (also known as King […]
- August 21, 2017This jacket uses solar power to give off a Kryptonite-like glow in the dark
This jacket is powered by the sun and can glow for up to 12 hours. The high-tech jacket stores light from the sun during the day and then releases it night. It also looks super […]