Hailing a flying taxi will someday be as easy as pulling out your phone and pressing a button.
That’s the future presented by a number of vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft projects, and major transportation movers and shakers, most notably Uber and its partners, have outlined plans to take the ride hailing services currently stuck on the ground to put them in the skies.
One of the busiest companies in the space is Airbus, which just dropped a new video of its autonomous flying taxi hailing project. The video is just a CG demo of the concept, but it’s still an exciting vision of the future of mobility. Read more…
More about Ride Hailing, Flying Cars, Vtol, Tech, and Sharing Economy
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- August 5, 2017A perfect hack if Apple’s earphones don’t fit your ears Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley […]
- May 1, 2017Elon Musk says we’re only 2 years from being able to nap in self-driving cars Multi-company tech mogul Elon Musk recently laid out plans for his traffic-defeating Boring company during a talk at the TED conference, but now, we finally have the full video of his […]
- May 9, 2017Finally, someone combines a salt shaker, Bluetooth speaker and mood lighting Salt and Bluetooth technology are paired in one of the weirder inventions for the "smart" home.
SEE ALSO: Next-gen Google Home could control your lights and fix your bad Wi-Fi
Smalt (yes, […]
- December 11, 20167 can’t-miss apps: Party with a Local, ‘Blocky XMAS’ and more With all the excitement about the upcoming release of the Nintendo Switch, you may have missed some of this week's best new apps.
Each weekend, we round up a few of our favorite new and […]
- February 26, 2017Samsung just released an official Galaxy S8 teaser Dying to see Samsung's new Galaxy S8 phone?
Well, there's good news and bad news. It'll be a little while before we get an official glimpse of the device, but a 30-second teaser video […]
- May 27, 2017Snap acquires drone company, may put eyes in the skies All the pieces of Snap's grand plan are coming together, the latest of which appears to be putting its camera technology atop drones.
SEE ALSO: Snapchat blew its first-ever […]