Facebook and Apple have teamed up to bring a new, emoji-filled music recommendation feature to Facebook Messenger.
The Facebook messaging app was updated this week with an Apple Music bot that can recommend songs and playlists based on emoji.
The new bot surfaces music recommendations based on your preferences — or whatever emoji you happen to be feeling that day. Send the bot an emoji and get back a selection of albums or playlists that match up.
Some emoji tend to work better than others — I had more luck with 🎉 than 💩 — but the feature seems to do a decent job overall at guessing relevant music. Read more…
More about Tech, Facebook, Apple, Apple Music, and Social Media
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- June 21, 2017You can now make Spotify playlists in your group chat Spotify just released a fresh new feature just in time for your summer.
A new update to Spotify's Facebook Messenger extension allows you to create playlists with friends, the company […]
- June 30, 2017The 8 best new Photos features in MacOS High Sierra Apple dropped the first public beta for MacOS High Sierra on Thursday and, as many have already pointed out, many of the biggest changes to the software are ones you can't easily […]
- September 30, 2017How to activate Smart Invert in iOS 11 The new "Smart Invert" feature in iOS 11 is a dark mode, but smarter.
For a while, Apple has been trying features to ease the nighttime burden on our eyes when they're staring at […]
- August 5, 2017A perfect hack if Apple’s earphones don’t fit your ears Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley […]
- October 18, 2017Trump’s tweets just might forever prevent his ‘Muslim travel ban’ Perhaps no politician is as compelled to cram his foot into his own mouth as President Donald Trump.
Two judges recently issued temporary blocks of the White House's third attempt […]
- October 18, 2017Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs will build a futuristic tech world in Toronto Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs will develop a futuristic, billion-dollar community along a sizable swathe of Toronto's waterfront.
On Wednesday, the City of Toronto and Sidewalk Labs […]