That sweet reaction GIF finally has a place on Facebook.
After a months-long test of the feature, the social network announced that it’s finally rolling out support for GIFs in Facebook comments.
Beginning today, anyone can add a GIF to a Facebook comment using a new GIF button that appears alongside the emoji picker. Much like the GIF button in Facebook Messenger, the new GIF comments are sourced from Facebook’s GIF partners, including Giphy, Tenor, and Disney.
Importantly, there are a few limitations. Though you can search for GIFs using the feature’s built-in search, adding a specific GIF you have in mind may be a bit more difficult. You can’t upload your own GIFs or post GIFs via a URL like you can with a normal Facebook post. Read more…
More about Tech, Facebook, Gifs, Apps And Software, and Tech
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- May 18, 2017Facebook just brought all your notifications under one roof Facebook's latest tweak goes beyond just the social network itself — instead, the Facebook team is looking to bring its whole family of apps closer together.
The new feature, […]
- September 13, 2017How to Setup and Use Cortana in Windows 10If you’ve been using Windows 10 and haven’t started using Cortana, you may be interested in giving it a try. It’s basically Microsoft’s version of Siri and Google […]
- March 17, 2017Ugh, Facebook, don’t give us even more tabs Facebook constantly tweaks its user experience to give its members what they want, but the latest update is sure to drive pop-up haters, i.e. everyone, up the wall.
We spotted a […]
- March 4, 2017It’s no dislike button, but we might get dislike reactions on Facebook Messenger Besides stopping the spread of fake news, a dislike button is probably the feature Facebook users ask for more than anything.
And despite years of rumors, we've never gotten one. […]
- June 21, 2017You can now make Spotify playlists in your group chat Spotify just released a fresh new feature just in time for your summer.
A new update to Spotify's Facebook Messenger extension allows you to create playlists with friends, the company […]
- March 18, 2017Snapchat needs to evolve—or it’ll be brutally slaughtered by Facebook. For Facebook, Snapchat isn't an app to be feared.
It's a feature to be absorbed.
The world's largest social network relentlessly taunts Snap Inc., their much-smaller […]