Apple’s biggest challenge with the iPad is convincing people who already own one to buy a newer version. I’ve been using my iPad Air 2 everyday since 2014 for reading news, checking Twitter, and watching videos, and I could probably keep using it until it stops working.
I don’t actually need a new iPad to continue doing any of these things, but I’ve finally found a compelling reason to get one: photo editing.
Apple is making photo editing way more simple in the new Photos app in iOS 11 — and it’s the only way I want to do things now.
More about Tech, Tech, and Consumer Tech
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- May 21, 2017How to post Google Photos’ awesome animations to Instagram If you use Google Photos, you know the service is so much more than just the best way to store and back up all your photos and videos into the cloud.
Using advanced machine learning, […]
- April 25, 2017App creator apologizes for ‘racist’ filter that lightens users’ skin tone The makers of FaceApp are backtracking after users accused the popular face-morphing app of racism.
According to the company, the app will "transform your face using Artificial […]
- December 15, 2016Facebook Messenger now has its own Snapchat-like camera, too You can now add Messenger to the growing list of Facebook-owned services to add a camera feature that looks a lot like Snapchat.
Called "Messenger Camera," the new tool allows users to […]
- June 30, 2017The 8 best new Photos features in MacOS High Sierra Apple dropped the first public beta for MacOS High Sierra on Thursday and, as many have already pointed out, many of the biggest changes to the software are ones you can't easily […]
- March 17, 2017Top Ways to Extend Your iPad’s Battery LifeEven though I don’t use my iPad nearly as much as I did a few years back, it’s still comes in handy on long trips or when I need to distract my kids for a little while. The […]
- January 23, 2017Google Voice finally gets group chat in its first update in 5 years Google just delivered a very long overdue update to Google Voice.
The company introduced a set of new apps for Google Voice on iOS, Android and the web — the platform's first major […]