If Tesla decides to make an all-electric superbike, it might look something like the Vultran Type 3, which features an ultra lightweight body made from carbon composite materials. Other features include: an augmented reality racing suit, a matching helmet equipped with a HUD real time environmental digital display, an electric-powered high performance A.C. motor, smooth roll auto balance technology, and a high-performance lithium battery. Continue reading for more pictures and information.
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- August 21, 2017Battle-Worn Boba Fett Motorcycle Helmet Released, Gets Previewed on Video
HJC Helmets' RPHA 11 Pro Boba Fett helmet has been released, and here's an up-close look. Featuring a shell constructed of carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass, and organic non-woven […]
- April 4, 2017The Detroit automaker who killed Tesla in new self-driving car rankings Who’s winning the race to bring self-driving cars to the masses?
Sorry Elon, a new report doesn’t even have Tesla in its top 10 — instead, auto industry stalwart […]
- December 14, 2016Lucid Air Officially Unveiled, is a 1,000-Horsepower Electric Sports Sedan with Self-Driving Technology
Set to take on the Tesla Model S in 2018, the Lucid Air boasts a fully electric drivetrain, with electric motors sitting at each axle, producing a combined 1,000-horsepower in an […]
- May 7, 2017Before the Aventador and Huracan, There was This Ultra Rare Lamborghini Diablo GTR
After showcasing the Diablo SV-R for 4-years in the Diablo Supertrophy, Lamborghini launched a completely new car for the 2000 season. Just as the SV-R was a race-ready SV, the Diablo […]
- July 5, 2017Verrado Drift Trike is Full-Electric, Has Massive 20-inch Front Wheel
Unlike other trikes, the Verrado by Local Motors is powered by a MagicPie 3-hub brushless motor and lithium cobalt manganese battery, which push a 20-inch front wheel and a pair of […]
- August 20, 2017Ortega Mk. 1C is a Three-Person Submersible Capable of Diving Up to 312-Feet Underwater
Made with advanced naval technology, the Ortega Mk. 1C submersible is powered by two high-power electric motors, enabling it to dive up to 312-feet underwater. It's also features an […]