Windows Phone is dead.
You know thisMicrosoft has told you in not so many words that they wouldn’t be updating the platform, but some factions held out hope for a reprieve. After all, Microsoft has yet to clarify their position on the rumored Surface Phone, which could be a radical update path for the Windows Phone, and it technically still supports Windows 10 Mobile, the successor to Windows Phone (though there is very little hardware). So there’s still hope, right?
Nope. None other than long-time Microsoft executive and the man who once championed the Windows Phone platform, Joe Belfiore, took out a 140-character stake on Sunday and jammed it through Windows mobile’s barely beating heart. Read more…
More about Twitter, Microsoft, Windows 10, Windows Phone, and Joe Belfiore
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- May 11, 2017Microsoft needs your iPhone as part of its new mobile strategy It wasn't that long ago when Windows Phone was an important topic at Microsoft's Build developer conference.
But you'd be hard-pressed to tell from watching this year's keynotes. Like […]
- March 31, 2017No, the ‘Microsoft Edition’ of the Galaxy S8 doesn’t run Windows 10 Mobile All aboard the Samsung Galaxy S8 train!
After years of trying and failing to get anyone to care about Windows Phone and then Windows 10 Mobile, Microsoft's finally making a smart move in […]
- September 13, 2017How to Setup and Use Cortana in Windows 10If you’ve been using Windows 10 and haven’t started using Cortana, you may be interested in giving it a try. It’s basically Microsoft’s version of Siri and Google […]
- July 22, 2017Apple ARKit developer beats IKEA to the punch with AR furniture app The augmented reality app space is expected to explode this fall thanks to developers using Apple's ARKit for iOS.
But one developer is moving faster than even some of the major […]
- August 11, 2017Nintendo’s detachable controller design draws accusations of patent infringement A third-party hardware developer filed a lawsuit against Nintendo this week, alleging that the Nintendo Switch's detachable Joy-Con controllers infringe on its patents.
Gamevice filed a […]
- July 21, 2017LG Beats Tag Could be World’s Thinnest Portable Speaker, Easily Fits in Your Pocket
Bluetooth speakers are dime a dozen these days, but the problem is that most do not comfortably fit in most pockets for you to take on-the-go. Meet the LG Beats Tag. This flexible […]