Twitter may be President Donald Trump’s favorite tool, but for the average person, its appeal has apparently become a bit lackluster.
In three months, Twitter’s growth has remained flat, sitting at 328 million monthly active users, the company reported on Thursday as part of its quarterly earnings release.
Even worse, the company also saw a decrease in revenue this quarter.
In America, home of one of Twitter’s most notorious users, monthly active users fell by two million, while international users grew, the company said in its letter to shareholders. Read more…
More about Tech, Twitter, Donald Trump, Social Media, and Tech
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- March 16, 2017Hit Trump where it hurts (his Twitter account) Even if you don't follow Donald Trump online, these digital activists have a way for you to block the president on his favorite platform.
Yup, that would be Twitter — the […]
- June 16, 2017Watching people retweet Trump in real time is both mesmerizing and depressing One hundred and sixty-two thousand retweets. Two hundred and eighty-nine thousand likes. Donald Trump's tweets routinely garner engagement on such a scale that it's hard to really […]
- January 24, 2017Four men developed a tool to keep track of Trump’s every move As Donald Trump embarks on his journey to "Make America Great Again," the world is waiting to see if he follows through on the many promises he made during his presidential […]
- May 25, 201710 apps Donald Trump should download instead of Twitter (like, right now) Donald Trump's using his iPhone wrong.
The President reportedly (finally!) has an iPhone. And yet, he's only installed a single, solitary app on it: Twitter.
SEE ALSO: Twitter […]
- November 16, 2016How Trump won an election helped by America’s anti-tech luddites How'd Donald Trump win the White House? It’s a vexing question with a least a half a dozen good explanations. Among them: a nationalist bent, fear of change, the destruction of the […]
- January 20, 2017Trump has officially taken over the @POTUS account Donald Trump's new Twitter handle might be an even bigger deal than his swearing-in for the Twitter-obsessed president.
Barack Obama had been tweeting from the @POTUS handle for the past […]