Located in the historic Collins Waterfront district, the amazing Pine Tree House, built by South African firm SAOTA has a giant waterslide that leads into a gigantic pool. If you’d rather swim on the beach, there’s also a basketball court, as well as a convertible indoor/outdoor living area. The interior is just as stunning, with a kitchen and dining room on the first floor, while bedrooms are joined by a family room and master suite on the second floor. For those warm summer nights, there’s a rooftop terrace that overlooks the adjacent canal. Continue reading for more pictures and information.
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- June 20, 2017House Paarman is a Tree Mansion That Consists of Four Cylinders
Photo credit: Adam Letch and Mickey Hoyle
So, you've got a luxury apartment in the city, a few supercars in the garage, but want a unique mansion in the forest? If so, then look no […]
- September 5, 2016Interesting Video Gives us a Look Inside House NA, Tokyo’s Transparent House
House NA, designed by Sou Fukimoto Architects and located in Tokyo, is known as the transparent home, and for good reason. The interior is devoid of any walls, while boasting large […]
- January 19, 2017The 7th Room Appears Hidden at First, But It’s No Optical Illusion, Just a Modern Tree Hotel
Located in the forest canopy of pine trees in Northern Sweden, Snohetta's "The 7th Room," appears to be hidden at first, but it's actually a modern tree hotel experience. This structure […]
- November 22, 2016Hotel’s magical Christmas decor comes from Apple designers LONDON — The iconic Claridge's hotel in Mayfair, London, is well known for taking its Christmas decor to the next level.
And this year, the hotel has unveiled an installation […]
- February 5, 2017When Completed, China’s First Vertical Forest Will Have 1,100 Trees and Produce 132-Pounds of Oxygen Per Day
Photo credit: Stefano Boeri via Bored Panda
Stefano Boeri Architetti has designed the first vertical forest concept, titled "Nanjing Towers", for China, first popularized in Milan. The […]
- September 19, 2016108M Superyacht Has its Very Own Private Beach and Helipad
The 108M is essentially a six-level superyacht with an elevated dining area / viewing platform, a full-sized helipad, 66-foot infinity pool, a tranquility garden, a massive grand hall […]