Sharing photos and videos to Instagram is a no-brainer. But sharing GIFs? That requires a little more work.
The first thing you need to know about sharing GIFs to Instagram is that you’re not really sharing a GIF after it’s all said and done.
What I mean is, the GIF you want to share basically needs to be converted into a video file. More specifically, an MP4 video file.
Yeah, it’s a little bit of a pain in the ass to convert the files, but hey, if you want to grow your meme-based Insta to even come close to @fuckjerry, you’re gonna need to put in the hard work. Read more…
More about Apple, Android, Instagram, Ios, and Gifs
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- May 21, 2017How to post Google Photos’ awesome animations to Instagram If you use Google Photos, you know the service is so much more than just the best way to store and back up all your photos and videos into the cloud.
Using advanced machine learning, […]
- August 5, 2017A perfect hack if Apple’s earphones don’t fit your ears Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley […]
- October 6, 2016Android 7.1 Nougat won’t bring Assistant to everyone If, after seeing all the software goodies on Google's new Pixel phones, you hoped that some of those cool features will trickle down to other Android phones capable of running Android 7.1 […]
- August 5, 2017Finally, there’s finally a good reason to upgrade your iPad Apple's biggest challenge with the iPad is convincing people who already own one to buy a newer version. I've been using my iPad Air 2 everyday since 2014 for reading news, checking […]
- June 23, 2017Say goodbye to finstas and hello to Instagram ‘favorites’ You may finally be able to ditch your Finstagram for good.
Instagram is testing out "favorites," a whole new way of sharing photos with certain groups of people.
- August 21, 2017This jacket uses solar power to give off a Kryptonite-like glow in the dark
This jacket is powered by the sun and can glow for up to 12 hours. The high-tech jacket stores light from the sun during the day and then releases it night. It also looks super […]