Guys, did you hear the news? The robots are going to kill us.
At least that appears to be the primary fear of tech mogul Elon Musk regarding artificial intelligence. This week, when fellow tech titan Mark Zuckerberg was hailing the promise of AI in a Facebook Live Q&A, he ended up subtweeting Musk, calling AI naysayers “irresponsible” for playing up “doomsday scenarios.”
Musk fired back on his favorite medium, Twitter, saying Zuck has a “limited understanding” of AI. The resulting headlines made more hay from the tech CEO slap fight than the underlying issue: How much should we be concerned about the growing power of AI, what are the potential dark sides of the tech (Skynet included), and can we do something about them? Read more…
More about Artificial Intelligence, Podcast, Ai, Mashtalk, and Tech
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- August 12, 2017‘Dota 2’ pro destroyed by AI player from an Elon Musk start-up
Elon Musk, noted artificial intelligence worrywart, backs the tech firm behind a robot brain that was smart enough to take down a Dota 2 pro this week.
The showdown took the form of […]
- October 18, 2017Trump’s tweets just might forever prevent his ‘Muslim travel ban’ Perhaps no politician is as compelled to cram his foot into his own mouth as President Donald Trump.
Two judges recently issued temporary blocks of the White House's third attempt […]
- October 18, 2017Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs will build a futuristic tech world in Toronto Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs will develop a futuristic, billion-dollar community along a sizable swathe of Toronto's waterfront.
On Wednesday, the City of Toronto and Sidewalk Labs […]
- October 18, 2017Leveraging Artificial Intelligence & GPUs for CybersecurityThis post is sponsored by NVIDIA. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Artificial Intelligence (AI) presents a significant opportunity to solve problems previously…
- October 18, 2017Polestar 1 Unveiled, is a 600HP Hybrid Sports Coupe That Has a 93-Mile Electric Range
Sleek and stylish, the all-new Polestar 1 touted as an "Electric Performance Hybrid," or in other words, a two-door, 2+2 seat Gran Tourer powered by a hybrid powertrain generating 600hp […]
- October 18, 2017Don’t Pay $400, Get Yamaha’s YAS-203 Sound Bar w/Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer for $189.95 Shipped
Yamaha's YAS-203 Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer works with just about any television to provide an immersive audio experience, and it's being offered for just $189.95, […]