There’s motorcycles, and then the Lightning LS-218, an all-electric superbike that will blow your socks off, literally. This track-only monster can hit a top speed of 218 mph, has a power output of 200-horsepower and 168 lb-ft of torque. When fully charged (30-minutes on a DC Fast Charger), expect a 100-mile range at highway speeds, complete with programmable regenerative braking. Prices start at $38,888. Click here for the first image in today’s viral picture gallery. Continue reading for a viral video on how to become a genius.
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- October 31, 2016Light Rider 3D-Printed Motorcycle Officially Unveiled, Boasts Organic Frame Structure
The Light Rider 3D-Printed Electric Motorcycle has been officially unveiled, and it can accelerate from 0-28 mph in 3-seconds, while topping out at 50mph without using any petrol. At […]
- December 11, 20167 can’t-miss apps: Party with a Local, ‘Blocky XMAS’ and more With all the excitement about the upcoming release of the Nintendo Switch, you may have missed some of this week's best new apps.
Each weekend, we round up a few of our favorite new and […]
- November 7, 2016Forget Hoverboards, the KTM Monodrive is an Off-Road Wheel That Can Be Steered by Leaning
Let's face it, most hoverboards aren't designed to go off-road, and that's where the KTM Monodrive comes in. It's a one-wheel vehicle where the rider is in a skateboard-like stance, […]
- December 11, 2016If Tony Stark Designed a Folding Motorcycle, it Would be the Briefcase-Sized Honda Motocompo
If Tony Stark designed a folding motorcycle / scooter back in the 1980s, it would probably look something like the Honda Motocompo. Called a "Trunk Bike," this vehicle easily fits […]
- July 14, 2017Volvo Electric Shooting Brake Looks Like a Cross Between the Acura NSX and Audi R8
Swedish automaker Volvo may not be synonymous with electric vehicles or supercars...yet, but the "Electric Shooting Brake" may change that. Inspired by the Volvo 40.1 and 40.2 […]
- January 18, 2017Timeless Kustoms Transforms 1965 Mustang Fastback Into the 1,000HP Twin-Charged Vicious
Built by Timeless Kustoms, the Vicious 1965 Ford Mustang was built to be the "ultimate road race Mustang," and it most certainly looks the part. This monstrous vehicle is essentially a […]