‘Halo Sport’ is a headset lined with “primers” that send electric currents through your brain with the goal of stimulating the neurons that may help you train and exercise more efficiently. But we’re skeptical. Read more…
More about Tech, Mashable Video, Train, Electric, and Exercise
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- August 5, 2017A perfect hack if Apple’s earphones don’t fit your ears Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
Last year, Apple put out an iPhone without a headphone jack — the first volley […]
- August 31, 2016Smart sports: How the ‘Internet of Things’ is revolutionising the way we train and play There’s the old adage that "practice makes perfect."
And while perfect is easily the loftiest goal one can have, making better use of your practice is what will see you […]
- June 2, 2017This full-motion VR simulator was so intense, I stepped off and threw up I didn't expect, stepping in, that this 720-degree VR simulator would make me physically sick.
At a glance the Aorus VR simulator looks like a lot of similar rigs you'd find in janky […]
- August 14, 2017These vibrating wristbands claim to melt stress away in just 30 seconds TouchPoints is a pair of pulsating wearables that use stimulating vibrations to help diffuse stress.
Bilateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile (BLAST) has been used in several studies to […]
- April 15, 2017This electric skateboard will change your commute forever
The second-generation Boosted Board is an electric longboard with two motors attached to a belt-drive system. It can go 22 mph and is easy to use. Read more...More about 2017, Review, […]
- August 3, 2017This magnetic screwdriver will make your next DIY project flawless
A tool kit from Lamello features an electric screwdriver that uses magnetism to join two interlocking screws within the wood, creating a seamless connection. Read more...More about […]