Photo credit: Javier Oquendo Designs
The $2.5-million Bugatti Chiron, powered by an 8L W16 quad-turbocharged engine producing 1,479-horsepower and 1,180 lb-ft of torque, is a forced to be reckoned with, but imagine a version built specifically to tackle sand dunes. Automotive designer Javier Oquendo gives us a preview of such a machine, and it’s rugged to say the least. Boasting large off-road tires, a bull bar, spare wheel, and plenty of additional lights. Click here to view the first image in today’s viral picture gallery. Continue reading for a viral video of someone crushing 1500-sheets of paper with an industrial hydraulic press.
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- July 10, 2017Zarooq SandRacer 500 GT Officially Unveiled, is a Supercar Made to Go Off-Road
Let's face it, nearly all supercars are designed for the street, that is unless...you're talking about the rear-wheel-drive Zarooq SandRacer 500 GT. Powered by a 6.2L V8 engine that […]
- August 2, 2017Bugatti Atlantic J73 Concept Draws Inspiration from Legendary 1930s Type 57SC Supercar
Auto enthusiasts know that Bugatti's Type 57 Atlantic body featured flowing coupe lines with a pronounced dorsal seam running from the front to the back end of the vehicle, based on the […]
- March 31, 2017Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept is Not a Toy, Just a Real Off-Road Beast Designed to Tackle Dunes
Tonka trucks are what many children grew up playing with, but now, Toyota has created a real-life version. Based on an SR5 double cab Hilux powered by a 2.8L four-cylinder turbo diesel […]
- February 5, 2017Dendrobium Electric Hypercar Will Have 1,500-Horsepower and Do 0-60 in 2.6-Seconds
The Dendrobium is an electric hypercar that is set to take on the Bugatti Chiron, and it actually has the power numbers to do so. Designed to carry between 90 and 100 kWh of batteries, […]
- April 2, 2017Bugatti F1 Car Has Closed Canopy Design and Futuristic Turbine Drive Engine
Powered by a Tesla-inspired "Turbine Drive" engine, this futuristic Bugatti F1 car by livery designer Sean Bull boasts a closed canopy cockpit, smart-composite brakes, and possibly […]
- October 18, 2017Trump’s tweets just might forever prevent his ‘Muslim travel ban’ Perhaps no politician is as compelled to cram his foot into his own mouth as President Donald Trump.
Two judges recently issued temporary blocks of the White House's third attempt […]