Snapchat and artist Jeff Koons collaborated in an augmented reality project. You can now unlock Koons’ installations in specific locations around the world. We went to Central Park and saw his balloon dog sculpture in AR. Despite it only being viewable on your phone, the art pieces will appear to be 3 stories tall. Talk about handy. Read more…
More about Iphone, Travel, Art, London, and Mashable Video
Click Here For Original Source Of The Article
- May 13, 2017FaceApp changes old world art models from stoic to stoked It's such an obvious idea, but it took a professional artist to think of it: use the FaceApp to give old world art portraits the smiles they deserve.
SEE ALSO: Banksy claims […]
- June 10, 2017You Won’t Believe These Amazing Sand Sculptures Aren’t Photoshopped
These amazing sculpture may look Photoshopped, but they're real, and the work of Toshihiko Hosaka. The 43-year-old artist has been making sand sculptures ever since grade school, and […]
- January 23, 2017Artist Takes Hundreds of Tires and Transforms Them Into These Magnificent Sculptures
Photo credit: Blake McFarland via Bored Panda
When is a tire not just something found on cars and other vehicles? When artist Black McFarland transforms them into these magnificent […]
- February 25, 2017Kim Kardashian would love the BlackBerry KEYone It's no secret Kim Kardashian West loves her BlackBerry and nearly lost her goddamn mind last year when her last BlackBerry Bold died and she couldn't find any more on eBay.
Well, Kim, I […]
- March 6, 2017Japanese Artist Creates Mind-Boggling Food Carvings That Haven’t Been Photoshopped
Photo credit: Gaku via Bored Panda
Japanese artist "Gaku" is a master of creating miniature sculptures, but with food. He started posting his masterpieces on Instagram approximately […]
- July 11, 2017Why I still unlock my phone with an old school password Biometrics are all the rage. Smartphone companies are replacing traditional passwords with fingerprint scanners, face scanners, iris scanners, and just about every other type of body […]